- Incoming Zone behaviour has been updated:
- You can now reduce the orders to 0, without removing reservations and breaking logistic connections.
- Adding and removing material manually will increase and decrease the reservations.
- The default number of shelf slots a product occupies in an inventory has been increased from 6 to 15. This will make it less likely that you’ll encounter issues fulfilling the early product goals during the campaign (please note, slot bandwidth can be increased and decreased manually at any time).
- In the logistic widgets, you can now see the used inventory slots of an item by hovering over it (click an item to increase/decrease how many slots that item occupies).
- Employees now always have the same wages (we will revisit this again when we implement different staff abilities).
- The average employee wage has been reduced from 25 G to 20 G.
- Employee wages of hired employees can now be seen in the employee panel.
[note] Wage changes are not retroactive, only newly generated employees will have the new wages.
- Starting funds of all levels have been increased.
- Money rewards for completing milestones have been increased across all levels.
- Products in levels 1-6 now yield more money when selling them (60% increase at level 1 going to a 20% increase by level 6).
- Requirements for products in levels 5-8 have been decreased.
[note] Level changes will only affect newly started levels.
- The minimum duration of market phases is now 120 days.
- Reduced the market rating decrease when market phases are progressing.
- Slightly increased the number of acceptable drawbacks.
- Increased the maximum prices across all market phases for all products.
[note] Balancing changes affect old save games, but only when a market phase progresses.
- All module sell prices have been increased by ca. 10% on average:
- This should ensure that modules can always be sold for a profit, given the setup is efficient enough.
- We still recommend aiming to sell products to truly succeed; modules are designed to be sold when they are overproduced.
- Components won’t yield any profits, yet. They just give enough revenue to pay your employees.
- It is now possible to use characters from all supported languages in product names, no matter the currently set game language.
- Fixed a bug that leads to crashes after longer periods of play. This will hopefully improve stability for several players.