- Crafter and assembly tables now have a button that opens a weekly statistics overview.
- The stats displayed there cover the past seven days:
- Produced units: displays how many modules/products have been crafted
- Time distribution: shows the relative amount of time spent by the assigned employee
- Values: gives an overview of the money spent and the value gained for that workplace
Company wide production statistics
- There is now an overview for all produced and consumed items throughout your company.
- The panel can be opened with [P] or via the production overview button in the top right corner of the screen.
- The left side of the statistics display shows the amount you have produced during the past week.
- This gives you an outlook on how much you could optimize your existing workplaces' output, for instance, by optimizing walk distances.
- The right side displays the amount of consumed materials (excluding sold and analyzed modules).
- The maximum here shows the consumption of materials if every table's production capacity was maxed out.
- Data Point yields from analyzed modules have been rebalanced. The average amount of Data Points has been increased. Modules which are more difficult to produce will get a boost on Data Points you can generate from them.
- Analysis times have been rebalanced. You now generate Data Points faster by analyzing higher tier modules. Modules of the same tier that yield more data points may take longer to be analyzed, but the Data Point output per day is the same.
- Sometimes logistic employees would get stuck and stop their tasks because they couldn’t find a path. They continued being stuck even if the path to their destination was no longer blocked.
- There was an issue with the way logistics employees handled priorities. This should be fixed now.
- Fixed an issue where the robo advisor would tell the player that an employee has long walking times while the issue was that an inventory was full.
- Fixed an issue where decoration rewards for challenges would not get unlocked.
- It is now possible to unlock more products in the Welfare Survival challenge.
- Unlocking happens through earning Discovery Points like in Freeplay mode.
- We've approached fixing an issue where players can't progress in milestones, or markets did not progress. We hope we have this fixed but we can’t tell for sure yet, as the bug is hard to reproduce. Please let us know if this issue persists.