- When starting a new Freeplay game you are now able to adjust modifiers that change the balancing and the behaviour of the Freeplay Mode.
- There are 5 difficulty presets that will set the modifiers to certain defaults:
- [Sandbox] disables achievements, no game over, all buildings unlocked
- [Easy] default setting, it’s easier than the current Freeplay
- [Medium] slightly more difficult than the current Freeplay
- [Hard] harsher balancing, but still quite doable
- [Challenge] hardest setting we would recommend
- Each option can also be changed manually. The game difficulty preset will then switch to ‘Custom’.
- The available options are:
- Starting Funds (Huge - Low)
- Equipment Costs (x0 - x2)
- Employee Hiring Costs (x0 - x2)
- Employee Wages (x0 - x1.5)
- Unlock All Buildings (yes/no)
- Bankruptcy Delay (disabled bankruptcy, 90 days, 30 days, instant)
- Phase Duration (x2 - x0.25)
- Product Prices (x1.5 - x0.8)
- Product Demand (x10 - x0.25)
- Randomness addition per Phase (1% - Max)
- Maximum Randomness (0% - 80%)
- Unlimited Phases (for Randomness)
[note] Old save games will automatically be considered to be in medium difficulty.
Additional Freeplay settings may be added in future updates.
Production Statistic Filters
- The production overview can now be filtered by base material, components, modules and products.
- You can search the statistics by item type name.
- There are filter buttons on production / consumption that will set a filter to the opposite side:
- clicking the filter button on an item on the production side will display only materials directly required for said item on the consumption side.
- clicking the filter button on an item on the consumption side will display only items on the production side that can be produced using said item.
- Produced and consumed numbers won’t exceed the theoretical maximum anymore. This happened due to rounding errors, since the average maxima are not even numbers.
- Automatic pause when tabbing out of the game window
- Possibility to disable the advisor
- Added a tooltip delay setting
- The default of the camera behaviour can now be set (locked to player vs. free camera)
- Analysis desks should not display misleading icons anymore.