- Logistics employees also consider courier pallets as targets for cleanup jobs.
- Cleanup jobs are not created for inventory slots without an item reservation anymore.
- If an item needs to be cleaned up, but there is no more valid target, the item will get destroyed.
- It is the last resort action and should only happen if there is little inventory space on courier pallets left.
[Note] These issues were mainly responsible for automated logistic seeming not to work as the clean-up behaviour did not solve problems as intended. It should now work when loading old save games. You may note that logistic employees may initially become quite active on your courier pallets to make sure your production line works.
- Conveyors now propagate reservations through the system, also to connected inventories.
- Automatic Storage Segments do now respect reservations on shelves.
- The clean-up behaviour won’t take away goods from conveyor setups.
- Manual connections should now correctly work with any conveyor part and get served by the logistics employees.
- Important! Automated logistics won’t properly handle the transfer between the conveyor system and other parts of the production yet. We kindly ask that you bear with us and do this manually until the next big patch.
- When an item occupies an inventory slot with a reservation for a different item type, it gets highlighted with a red frame.
- Values in logistics slots now represent the actual input/output amounts of crafters and assembly tables.
- Outlines are now also rendered in work zone mode.
- Entries in the employee list of a courier route now make clear that couriers can only transport four different item types at once.
- At the start of a new game, there will be several applicants available for hire, instead of only one.
- Applicants will get generated faster and be longer available and thus increase the maximum size of the applicant pool.
- Added direction arrows to the Overhead Transport Segments.
- Logistics slots on courier pallets don’t show unnecessary warnings anymore.
- Campaign level 2 “Welcome Home” did not appropriately reward the achievement after receiving the first trophy. It should now be the case.
- Fixed some crash issues happening while engaging with construction and logistics.
- Upgrading tables does not remove logistics connections anymore.
- Fixed an issue where couriers would not serve the full amount of slots available on a pallet.