- Short game instructions were added to the Freeplay mode to get new players going.
- If you right-click milestone texts, you can skip the new passage.
- Crafting and assembly procedures can now be canceled.
- Employees can now switch modules/products at any time, players won’t need to wait until they are finished from working on the current item.
- For now, unused materials will be lost on switching. We will add the possibility to recover them in the near future.
- Conveyor Belts can now be deconstructed while there are still items on them.
- Items on a conveyor belt will be placed in the player inventory if it has free slots available, otherwise the items will be lost. We will add the possibility to recover them in the near future.
- Logistics performance for large companies and work zones is now improved.
- New pathfinding algorithm improving performance for automatic logistics and logistic employees.
- This is WIP, currently some clipping at object edges can occur.
- Fixed a crash when loading save games due to an issue with the logistics data
- Older save games that had this issue should now load again.
- Fixed some crashes reported via Bugsplat by our community – thank you!
- Players can no longer place items on slots which are reserved for another item type.
- Fixed a bug when courier employees would not transport the required item amount if the item amount exceeded a certain count.
- Logistic and crafting employees will now place items in inventory slots which are reserved for another item type less often.
- Logistic employees were stuck at courier pallets not being able to clean up an item on a wrong slot. This should be fixed now.
- Fixed missing color icons for the Cassette Player's appearance settings.
- Fixed wrong directional arrows on the overhead transporters.
- Fixed missing highlighting of the Manual button in the tutorial.
Discord Rich Presence
- Now there will always be an icon displayed in Discord when playing Good Company.
- Discord will display whether you play a campaign level or a challenge, along with its respective name and an additional image.
- While playing the Freeplay mode, Discord will display the name and an image of the map the player is playing on.