- Improved how connections are established in automatic logistics, including:
- Trying to distribute items between as few storages as possiblen
- Trying to make every input/output for a crafter accessible from a single shelf
- Preferring available shelves over pallets
- Trying to keep walking ways short
- The courier minimap is now draggable and clips properly.
- Crafting time distribution bar has been redesigned with clearer colors and tooltips.
- Recipes in the crafter panel can now be filtered by module category.
- Fixed an issue which prevented items from being listed in the courier settings when they were transported from another zone via the conveyor belt.
- Fixed icon for the conveyor belt category in the construction menu.
- Fixed missing color icons for the Cassette Player's appearance settings.
- Fixed wrong directional arrows on the overhead transporters.
- Fixed quick-hire feature: when using the button now a new employee will only be hired if no existing employee can be assigned.
- Fixed an issue when interacting with, or deleting shelves, that was causing the game to crash.
If you start a new session of campaign levels 5 and 6, there are currently only basic conveyor segments available for construction.