Patch Notes v0.7.6
- Crafters, Assembly Tables and Analysis Desks now have an option to be connected to Preferred Storages
- These connections can be set independently for the input and output of said tables
- In automatic logistics mode, this option will make logistics pick a set storage as the primary solution
- If a Preferred Storage doesn't have enough space available (e.g. blocked by buying/selling orders, the courier system or other Preferred Storage settings), a warning will be triggered and the storage can’t be selected
- Changing the crafting recipe on a table can render a Preferred Storage invalid because of new item requirements
- In this case, the affected setting will be clearly marked
- Until the problem is solved, the automatic logistics system will provide an alternative connection
- Preferred Storages do NOT work in manual logistics mode.
Courier System Improvements
- Courier Pallets UI have been streamlined. Courier Rules got moved to the Courier Routes panel and can be accessed from a pallet though a Configure button
- The UI now only displays the inventory and a list of Item Rules
- Item Rules can be set to Buy Order, Sell Order, or Logistics Only
- Sell Order amounts got simplified and are now adjustable in 5% steps
- Buy Order amounts are automatically set to the maximum amount of available slots
- Courier Rules for a specific pallet can now be adjusted in the Courier Routes UI
- Clicking any pallet on a route displays its respective Courier Rules, including input/output settings
- The player is also able to add new rules through this interface
- While editing routes, new pallets need to be actively added to a route through a button.
[NOTE] In Campaign level 1, milestones 1 and 2 have been slightly adjusted to address the new interface. You may want to revisit this passage in case you want to learn details about how to set Buy and Sell Orders after this patch.
- Buttons that opened big windows can now be found at the top of the screen
- Hotkeys for those windows have changed:
- Courier System: N -> F5
- Blueprint Designer: B -> F6
- Market: M -> F7
- Research: T -> F8
- Notifications are now displayed at the bottom right corner
- Trending balance has been moved directly below the current balance
- Data points overview can now be found in the top right corner, all currencies/points will be placed there from now on.
- Various warnings and information tooltips were updated for better readability
- New warnings for the courier were added to make occurring issues on a pallet more obvious
- From now on, a distinct warning will be displayed when switching between manual and automatic logistic mode, informing players about resulting changes in gameplay
- A new toast message system now displays warnings more visible in the world
- Assigning employees and Preferred Inventories now also works with drag and drop
- Crafters, Assembly Tables and Analysis Desks UI are now more consistent
- Rearrangement of elements of the main UI for improved structure and handling.
- Smaller panels associated with an object in the world remember their previous positions after being reopened.
- The destination pallet in the Module Mania challenge sometimes would not be filled with the required items. This has been fixed.
- Upgrade costs for tables were not displayed correctly in certain challenges and some difficulty setting in Freeplay mode. This has been fixed.
- Company statistics didn't display the correct amount of material consumption for components. This has been fixed.
- Quick hire would not assign available employees to a table but hire new ones instead. This has been fixed.
- Crafter panels wouldn't close after crafter got deleted. This has been fixed.
- Various text fixes