Patch Notes v0.7.7
Work zone drawing got updated. There are now two modes for drawing:
- Add New Zone: Creates a new work zone, even within an existing one (without having to delete parts of it first)
- Extend Zone: Extend Zone: Allows you to extend any existing work zone.
With the new drawing modes, it is now possible to draw over equipment to include it in a Work Zone.
More gameplay notifications and top-level display of those:
- Tables now display bubbles containing information when something is wrong with the setup.
- More Courier/Work Zone-related warnings and error notifications have been added.
- When an error occurs in a system (e.g. Courier Routes), an icon will be displayed on its respective system button at the top of the screen.
We want to improve players' awareness of what happens in their company. However, the notification system is not finalized, yet. Please let us know how you feel about the range of warnings and error messages. Also, let us know if there are any other specific notifications you'd like to see included as the system develops.
- The Blueprint Designer now features a 'Clear Design' button to reset all previously added modules from an unfinished blueprint.
- When the mouse cursor leaves the Blueprint Designer's grid view, any attached module preview will be hidden.
- Employees now spawn at the building entrance closest to their workplace. If this is not possible, they spawn in the building the camera is focusing on.
- Storages and conveyor segments now also display item rules. Used slots can be edited through this menu.
- Item rules that are required by the automatic system can not be deleted anymore (courier pallets).
- Switching the mode category in the Blueprint Designer will reset the current module selection.
- A trashbin slot has been added to the right of the player inventory. Items can be discarded by dragging them on to that slot.
- The Work Zone panel now features a button to open the Courier System’s panel.
- Stack sizes and Weekly Demands are now listed in Components' and Modules' tooltips.
- To play the Freeplay mode, level 2 of the Campaign needs to be completed with the selected player profile.
- Reservations on belt systems will now be stopped between shelves.
- Info Browser now lists cases as required modules for products and has some visual tweaks added.
- The Financial Overview no longer displays large numbers with scientific notation.
- Previously set game speed will be restored after game pauses automatically:
- e.g. the game was paused when switching to the game menu, the game will remain paused when exiting the game menu
- e.g. when fast forward was active before an automatic pause occurs, fast forward will be active after unpausing.
- Fixed a critical issue that had various strange effects on pallets and their reservations. Please note: some set item rules might change with the update.
- Fixed an issue where courier employees sometimes won't deliver all the items they have picked up.
- Stability update: it will now happen less often that a game session could not be started.
- Fixed a logistic bug with conveyor belts where removing retriever and storage segments would cause lags and logistic errors.
- Interaction range indicators for shelves have been removed.
- Conveyor belts and segments should now properly add rules to shelves
- The UI highlighting in the introduction of the Freeplay could get bugged. This has been fixed.
- Removed visual implication that the last market phase in Freeplay can be advanced.
- Period punctuation in savegame names should now be properly displayed.
- Fixed a UI warning on machines falsely notifying players about missing recipes.
- Typing in the Info Browser's search field won't trigger hotkeys anymore.
- If an entrance where a new employee is supposed to spawn is blocked, the employee will spawn at the nearest possible entrance.