Patch Notes v0.7.8
- Following community requests to add configurable keybindings to Good Company, we have implemented keybindings editing through a specific game file. Of course we will eventually include this option in the settings menu.
- The file “keybindings.json” is located in the game's main folder or will automatically be created if it’s missing. Please note that the key bindings use the Unity KeyCodes.
Conveyor Belts and Logistics
- We are improving conveyor belts to make them work with automatic logistics as intended. As a first change, shelves used by automatic storage and retrieval systems and connected to a conveyor, will now be properly considered by the logistics AI.
- Please note: the shelf and the start/end piece of the conveyor belt need to be in the same work zone!
- Drawing a work zone over pre-existing tables and shelves could lead to breaking logistics for the respective equipment. Also, some interfaces would not display correctly. This is fixed now.
- Not having enough storage shelves in a production area could result in having more item rules than slots on a shelf, which broke logistics. This is fixed now.
- Employees used to spawn at coordinates 0/0 on a map, in case the default entrance was blocked. Now every map has a proper default spawn point which is accessible at all times, set only to buildings which have been purchased.